This is the website of the ‘Joint European Master in Comparative Local Development’ (Master CoDe) programme.
The 2-year EMMC is a multidisciplinary programme which brings together students and scholars from all around the world.
- Call for Abstracts in Local Sustainable Development
- Tradition, Innovation and Reform in Local Development. Conference Proceedings
- Call for Applications for Self-financing Applicants 2016/18
- Report of the Course Quality Student Services (CQSS) survey
- Application for Incoming Scholar Fellowships 2015/17
- Call for Application for Erasmus Mundus Student Scholarships 2016/18
- Newletter 2015-10 now available!
Call for Applications for Self-financing Applicants 2016/18
The Corvinus University of Budapest (Hungary), coordinator, the University of...